We are excited to have so many wonderful new students joining us in ILLINOIS Economics! Please read through the information below about advising appointments, registration, and our program. We also encourage you to look through the other pages on our undergraduate website to become familiar with our program, opportunities, current students, and our Department.
It is very important that you complete all of the necessary items below (at least 1 week prior to your registration date) in order to prepare for your appointment.
New Freshman & Transfer Students
- Complete LAS New Student Orientation & Registration videos & activities
- Complete homework and all required placement exams in myIllini
- make sure to include all AP/IB/A-level and college course credits (known or expected scores)
- transfer students - make sure to upload syllabi for transfer courses in myIllini or email to email@example.com
- International students with their primary Language other than English take the English Placement Test (EPT)
- Claim your NetID. Set up your NetID, email & password needed in order to register for classes.
- Become familiar with Course Registration websites and procedures: