Please join us for our
6th annual Economics Homecoming Celebration!
Enjoy our Pre-game luncheon with fellow economics alumni, students, and their families, faculty and staff!
A great opportunity to network and socialize! We look forward to seeing you! (registration requested)
When: Saturday, October 13, 2018 . Noon-2:30 p.m. cst
Where: David Kinley Hall lawn, 1407 W. Gregory Drive, Urbana, IL 61801 map
Attire: Informal - ILLINI ORANGE & BLUE
Register at: go.illinois.edu/EconHomecoming2018 so we know how many are attending.
Registration Deadline: October 10, 2018
Cost: Free for Economics students, alumni, faculty, staff and guests
Don't forget to register!
|----> Read the story of Homecoming||----> Printable flyer|
Economics celebration map:
- Ticket purchases: www.Fightingillini.com
- Football Gameday Guide with directions, facility info, guest services, etc.
- Map of parking areas
- Priority Parking - Priority parking is available to all I FUND members. For more information, please call 217-333-6595.
- Handicap Parking and ADA Shuttle Lot
- Shuttle Service - C-U MTD has a football game day “TranSport Route.” The route has numerous pick up points throughout campus. For more information call 217-384-8188 or go online at cumtd.com.
Other campus events: