The Department of Economics Career Center is where you want to visit if you are thinking about your career or post-graduation plans!
The services we provide are individual advising appointment, workshops, corporate informational sessions, job/internship databases, alumni networking, and other services adding to students' professional development.
Services are available to undergraduate and graduate students in the Department of Economics. All Econ students are encouraged to visit in person or via the web. Programs and services are free to students; limited services are available to Econ alumni.
The office works directly with recruiters, alumni, and graduate programs to secure opportunities, and collaborates with other offices on- and off-campus.
- Visit early
- Register with Handshake to access employment opportunities
- Subscribe weekly newsletters to receive updates on internships, part-time and full-time opportunities
- Gather general career information through jobs and internship database, handouts, and alumni network
- Inquire about individual advising appointment for all stages of career planning and development
- Participate in workshops and other programs to clarify career goals