Policy Manual for the Department of Economics
Department Admin Resources
Travel Pre-Approval Form Please use this link to submit your travel pre-approval form. You need to sign in Microsoft Online, using the university email and NetID password.
Atlas Computer Support
Faculty/Staff may complete a request form using the following website:
You may always visit the Atlas Website for additional resources and assistance.
Atlas Application Development
The Application Development team develops and maintains applications that serve the instructional, research, and administrative needs of the College of LAS. Please find some of the applications you may find on this website below. Application Development Website contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FormBuilder: General Purpose Application created to replace paper processes
- Scheduler: Request rooms, equipment, and more through one program
- Gradebook: Standalone gradebook for instructors to use, and students may view
- Scantron Results: Electronically distribute results from the results of a scantron exam from the files provided by CITL
- Photo Roster: Simple to use, yearbook style format of photos to help instructors associate the names and faces of their students.
- Exam Attendance: offers professors and other unit members a check-in interface that will both save time for exam proctors and ensure the identity of students taking an exam. Combining information from the course roster with the student’s i-card, checking in and out of an exam just became as simple as a card swipe.