The Application Development team develops and maintains applications that serve the instructional, research, and administrative needs of the College of LAS. Please find some of the applications you may find on this website below. Application Development Website contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FormBuilder: General Purpose Application created to replace paper processes
- Scheduler: Request rooms, equipment, and more through one program
- Gradebook: Standalone gradebook for instructors to use, and students may view
- Scantron Results: Electronically distribute results from the results of a scantron exam from the files provided by CITL
- Photo Roster: Simple to use, yearbook style format of photos to help instructors associate the names and faces of their students.
- Exam Attendance: offers professors and other unit members a check-in interface that will both save time for exam proctors and ensure the identity of students taking an exam. Combining information from the course roster with the student’s i-card, checking in and out of an exam just became as simple as a card swipe.