WeSpline, a new tech company, announced October 22 that it is simultaneously launching it's platform in the Us, Israel, and Brazil.
- The tenacious road to learning - Hard work earns Miranda MacNaughton the Shebik Centennial Economics Scholarship.
- Economics Department has two alumni with a connection to Mr. Obama: Mr. Jesse Ruiz (Econ ’88) and Mr. Billy Dec.
- Former Illinois legislator, Jim Nowlan, refers to Douglas Kane's (Econ '79) dissertation in his editorial about Chicago vs. downstate debate.
- The Senate voted Tuesday to confirm Columbia University economist Richard Clarida to become Federal Reserve vice chairman, filling a top leadership position ahead of the central bank’s September policy meeting. President Donald Trump tapped Mr. Clarida in April to serve as No. 2 to Fed Chairman Jerome Powell, whom Mr. Trump nominated last year.
- Software AG Appoints Raj Datta as New President for North America August 28, 2018 08:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time RESTON, Va.--(