Claims Examiners review settled insurance claims to determine that payments and settlements have been made in accordance with company practices and
- Actuaries analyze the financial costs of risk and uncertainty. Actuaries usually use mathematics, statistics, and finance to assess the risk that an event will occur.
- Financial Planners are also referred to as personal financial advisors, who provide financial advice for their clients. They help with investments, taxes, and insurance decisions.
- Financial analysts assess the performance of bonds or other types of investments. From 2018 to 2028 the occupation is expected to grow 6%.
- An Economic Analyst conducts research, prepare reports, or formulate plans and strategies to address economic problems.
- The Financial Controller oversees the day to day activities of the finance team, ensures the companies finance function is organized and efficient, and produces accurate financial and management ac
- Foreign Service Economic Officers develop relationships with important economic figures, including those in the business community, the government and opposition, non-governmental organizations, ac
- Commercial banks increasingly regard themselves as marketing-minded service businesses. They offer a wide variety of services to companies and consumers.