Headline: Alumni Richard Clarida, Vice Chair of Fed, Visits Campus by Michael Semaca, Economics Alumni Intern
- WeSpline, a new tech company, announced October 22 that it is simultaneously launching it's platform in the Us, Israel, and Brazil.
- The tenacious road to learning - Hard work earns Miranda MacNaughton the Shebik Centennial Economics Scholarship.
- Hendrix College to Award Odyssey Medal to Len Nichols (Econ PhD '81) for his distinguished career
- The man who made River North into a nationally known nightlife district has bought a home in Nashville...
- More news on Mary Daly (Econ '87) and her rise to the top of the San Fran Fed, overcoming diversity and equality on her path
- Investor’s Business Daily (IBD), a leading financial news and research organization, today announced that it has joined forces with Peeptrade, a trading platform that leverages the power of social networks to groom the next generation of investors.
- San Francisco Fed Picks Mary Daly (Econ '87) as President; Ms. Daly, the bank's research director, will take up her new post on Oct. 1, succeeding John Williams
- Professor Richard Clarida - recently confirmed Vice Chair of the Federal Reserve - will be visiting the Illinois campus at Urbana-Champaign on October 12, 2018 to accept an Alumni Award from the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, where he is an alumnus from the Economics Department.
- It is with great sadness that we heard of the passing of James "Jimmy" Pinkstaff, 41, of Urbana who died on Saturday September 8, 2018 in Urbana. Jimmy, as his friends called him, was a 1999 gradu
- Professor Richard Clarida coming to campus - presenting seminar