Macro Musings Podcast: Julia Coronado (Econ 1991) On Inflation, Fed Rate Hikes, And Recent Economic Developments
Alumni News and Notes
- McConnel's textbook, "Economics: Principles, Problems, and Policies," has seen over 20 editions since its initial publication by McGraw-Hill in 1960. As the best-selling book in its field, McConnell's work has reached millions of students, spanning generations.
- Theresa Eagleson (Economics 1990) will serve as Director of the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS).* Eagleson currently serves as the executive director of the Office of Medicaid Innovation at the University of Illinois system
- Governor-elect JB Pritzker named Jesse Ruiz (Econ 1988) one of three Illinois Deputy Governors.
- Bank of America announced that Rajendra "Raju" Patel (Econ 1986) has been appointed market president, serving as the company’s enterprise leader in Denver.
- Champaign County Auditor | Finally adding up Wed, 01/02/2019 - 7:00am | Tim Mitchell New Champaign County Auditor George Danos talks about his new position at his office at Brookens in Urbana on Monday, Dec. 3, 2018...
- Stevens Industries President Todd Wegman (Econ '93)overseas one of North Americas largest commercial casework companies.
- Hendrix College to Award Odyssey Medal to Len Nichols (Econ PhD '81) for his distinguished career
- The man who made River North into a nationally known nightlife district has bought a home in Nashville...
- More news on Mary Daly (Econ '87) and her rise to the top of the San Fran Fed, overcoming diversity and equality on her path
- Investor’s Business Daily (IBD), a leading financial news and research organization, today announced that it has joined forces with Peeptrade, a trading platform that leverages the power of social networks to groom the next generation of investors.
- San Francisco Fed Picks Mary Daly (Econ '87) as President; Ms. Daly, the bank's research director, will take up her new post on Oct. 1, succeeding John Williams