The following organizations provide communities and resources relevant to Academic Advising and Student Services.
Academic Advising Associations
Support, Ally, Advocacy Training
- LGBT Ally Network
- Open Illinois Undocumented Student Ally Training
- Disability Ally Program
- ISSS Trains: International Student & Scholar Services Trainings
- Racial Justice Allies and Advocate Training
- Kognito At-Risk Suicide Prevention Training
- Veteran Ally Training
- 5 Days 4 Change
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Programs
- Office of Inclusion & Intercultural Relations: In the Zone Allies and Advocates Trainings
Program Grants and Funding
- Strategic Initiative Grant Program: The purpose of these funds is to promote collaborations within Student Affairs units and with academic units across campus by supporting innovative programs that address emerging student issues.