We strive to guide all students along their college journey, whether they are in one of our majors, our minor, taking a course, or have a general interest in the area.
Economics Academic Advisors assist students on a variety of matters concerning academic attainment, development, and support throughout the college experience. We offer Advising Appointments (~25 minutes), Express Advising (~5 minutes for quick questions), Career Appointments, or Career Express Advising. Click on the links for each page to read more about the options.
We recommend students meet with an Academic Advisor during an appointment at least once per semester.
All students are welcome! We may assist you on any of the Economics Majors and Minor, as well as our courses. During peak times, priority will go to declared economics majors.
- Provide accurate and specific information related to your degree requirements
- Decipher your Degree Audit (DARS Report) to ensure you are on-track with the Economics degree requirements
- Assist with choosing courses for future semesters
- Discuss course alignment for career/graduate school
- Explore Study Abroad programs
- Complete your Major Plan of Study to approve Supporting Coursework
- Find resources and services across campus and within the community
- Connect with opportunities to build your experience
- Provide guidance on academic issues and matters
- Complete Forms