We are excited to have so many wonderful new students joining us in ILLINOIS Economics! Please read through the information below about advising appointments, registration, and our program. We also encourage you to look through the other pages on our undergraduate website to become familiar with our program, opportunities, current students, and our Department.
If you have questions, please contact our office: firstname.lastname@example.org | 217.333.2682
All new students must meet with an Econ Academic Advisor prior to registering for courses (either in-person or virtually)- Schedule appointments through your myIllini account. If you have questions, please contact us: email@example.com
Click on the appropriate menu below to read more about your advising appointment.
- 32,000+ Undergraduate students, and ~1,300 Econ Majors!
- Register for an Admitted Student Day or a Campus Visit
- Find events near you
- Accept your admission to Illinois!
- Sign-up for your Summer Advising Appointment (On-Campus and Virtual available)
- Hear more about campus life, academics, opportunities, etc.- from current students!