Campus' student code states that it's the responsibility of each student to refrain from infractions of academic integrity, from conduct that may lead to suspicion of such infractions, and from conduct that aids others in such infractions.
The student code also state that it's instructors' responsibility to establish and maintain an environment that supports academic integrity. An essential part of each instructor's responsibility is the enforcement of existing standards of academic integrity. If instructors do not discourage and act upon violations of which they become aware, respect for those standards is undermined. Instructors should provide their students with a clear statement of their expectations concerning academic integrity.
- Preventing cheating and plagiarism
- Faculty Academic Integrity Reporting, or FAIR, the campus-wide system for reporting academic integrity allegations and violations
- Appeal process: Departmental reference guide
- Information sheet for college hearings
- Student Code, Article 1. Part IV: Academic Integrity (complete text)